WordPress specialistsProducing user-friendly and versatile websites.
WordPress websites offer a great all-round marketing platform, with an array of plug-ins and themes making it infinitely customisable. Ideal for brochure, information and lead generation purposes, there’s so much flexibility and choice.
Once the site is up and running, the content management system is easy to operate, even if you don’t have technical expertise. And because it’s browser-based, you can manage your website from any machine, anywhere.
Here are some of the reasons we love WordPress websites:
- Flexible uses, from ecommerce with smaller number of products to membership websites or brochure style sites
- SEO friendly, mobile friendly, design-friendly
- Very compatible with search engines, making the site rank higher in search results
- Operates using the most up to date security protocols
- Integrates with additional marketing plug-ins such as email marketing and social media
If you’d like to know more about WordPress websites and your business, get in touch.
Things to consider :
Dedicated blogging platform - Great for informational websites
The easiest CMS to use - no programming skill needed
Excellent basic e-commerce functionality
Huge range of plugins available
Generally lower development costs than Magento
Lots of easy to use, admin management tools by default