Gumpo Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 05th May 2018.Personal Information Collected
When you visit, use the contact form or submit your interest on the Website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including;
- your name, contact details, email address and company name
- information from any correspondence that you have with us as well as your IP (internet protocol) address and cookies which may uniquely identify your browser or account. This will help us with verification and identity.
Collectively, we refer to this as "Your Information".
All of the areas on the Website where you might enter personal information assume your agreement and consent (or otherwise) to our use of your Information. We always use the most recently submitted information or form to reflect your current consent status.What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Provide you with access to all parts of the Website and supply the services and features that you have requested
- Internal record keeping, including record of your communication to help resolve any issues that you might be facing
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or any of our services
- Where you have consented, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We retain access to all personal information that we have collected from you.
If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your Information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
We will not disclose, sell or distribute your Information to any third party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law.Registering your interest
When you complete a contact form on the Website you may be required to provide personal information such as your name, telephone number and email address. You can change and update this information at any time by contacting us email@example.comSecurity
We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission (unless they are providing services as outlined above) and to prevent unauthorised access to it. The computers that store the information are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access and we use secure firewalls and other measures to restrict electronic access.
You can update the personal information that you give us at any time by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office on (01625) 453009.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once
you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you
visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The
web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and
remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by Gumpo for email marketing.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under The General Data Protection Regulation, known as a subject access request. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us as the above address, or email email@example.com
We may change this Policy from time to time as we add new services or features or in response to changes in the law or our commercial arrangements. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on the Website.
The information contained in the Website is subject to change without notice.